Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Last Stand

A bit cheap stealing the name of the latest Arnie movie for the title of my blog but it is the last stand..i.e. the night before weigh in! We have just got back from a movie date to see this film and it was some good old cheesy action. I am now munching on some yummy slimming world chips whilst catching up on the Albert square peeps.

Today has been a rather productive and less moody day for me. I don't know if it will last but today I decided being down wasn't going to change matters. 

Food wise I went back to normality this morning with good old dorset fruit muesli mixed with some yogurt and kiwi. You won't be surprised to see the coffee in there too

I've missed dorset fruit its so yummy!

Lunch wise was a big bowl of homemade tomato soup which was really good

The soup was so easy to make just chopped tomatoes, celery, onion, carrots and garlic. I love ryvita minis and they hit the crisp spot for sure.

We didn't have much time when Rich got home from work so we decide to have something very quick and made an omelette. I chucked in broccoli, green beans, onions and a sausage into mine

It was tasty and I was impressed it came out of the pan so together! Once this was quickly eaten we headed out to the cinema and I took some movie treats with me

In the bag is two flumps cut up into smaller pieces (3 syns for the two) and it was a nice sweet treat.

Weigh in tomorrow and I want a sticky so fingers crossed for me. Short blog tonight but this girl is tired and I want to read some more of my book before I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment