Wednesday 3 April 2013

The line

I know a few of us are struggling at the moment and have been clinging onto the wagon with dear life. Some of you have fallen off and trying to climb back on well here is your line. A very smart lady told me you cannot change what has happened so now its time to focus on the future. Easter has gone now and hopefully the chocolate has gone too. If not then break it into little syn portions and pop it in the freezer or out of sight. It may be easier to control if its not right in your face.

Think back to why you walked through the doors the first time, what made you join up? I know this is something I need to consider I joined slimming world again for a reason and it was not to pay my subs to put on weight each week. Is that takeaway really worth it? I may be coming off sanctimonious here but there is a reason.

As you know this week I have struggled on the wagon, I don't know why but I let myself go and eat way too much junk. I went to weigh in tonight knowing I'd gained and the result was 3lbs on which now puts me 9lbs away from my next sticky. I need to refocus myself and make sure I am firmly planted on the purple bus. Thankfully I have an awesome support network and I have drawed a big fat line.

So whose with me?

10 comments:

  1. Im with ya karen - bring that bus my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its scary now easy it is to put on weight yet it takes so much effort to lose it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you. I have to learn that when I fall off that wagon I get right back on it and dont think 'well I might as well make the most of my time off it'.
    I am now a follower :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay thanks again for the help with the button lis xx yes definitely fall off but get right back on! otherwise it can just escalate

    katie yay xxx yay april too xxx its so easy to gain sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya too, fed up of feeling crappy eating junk and determined to get back on the wagon. we can do it, just taking a little bit longer than planned but its not a race just a healthy way of life. Keep going, you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gains are stupid, losses are made of teh awesome and we shall all have them next week as the wagon is where we shall be :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always ready to draw the line with you hon x We can do it together

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel your pain Karen. I also put on this week only it was 4 blooming pound. i was so gutted that i very nearly chucked the towel in there and then. was so upset. but i shook my self down gave myself a serious talking too and am now back on track. we can and will do this. i just wish the road wasnt quite so bloody bumpy....lol. dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish it wasn't too hun xx but if anything it can make us stronger I did deserve my gain this week but it did kick me back onto he wagon xx

    ReplyDelete