Friday 1 February 2013

The emotional vampire and wagon detour

Forgive me readers for I have synned. Emotionally today has been a tough day and instead of being strong as I have been for the past 5 weeks I weakened. I do not know why I let the emotions get the better. A good friend did say to me today that I am not a robot and I am allowed to slip. I am and its how I deal with the slip that is important.

I think an important thing is not to allow to emotional vampire steal my energy...and realise that there are some more important and special people in this world that don't suck you dry! My lovely Rich sent me this quote today its very cool and kind of appropriate.


In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

I am now going to show you the food I consumed today



Mushroom sandwich, roast mushroom soup with a huge baguette and some crisps. The a big fat curry and naan bread. I guess on reflection it could have been worse but its still not following the plan.

Tomorrow morning will be a nice fresh start, I am going out to dinner with friends tomorrow night but I will be making sensible choices and more importantly I am going to cheer up.

It's a three day weekend for me, me and rich are off to create our own perfume/aftershave which I am really looking forward too plus a night out with the girls. There will also be a lot of reading and relaxing in the mix! I'm now going to curl up in bed watch the rest of the episode of Black Books I am on then read a bit. Night my lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment