Monday 18 February 2013

Lazy day and seeking onederland

Today has been the laziest day on record for me, I enjoyed my day off doing very little though I did travel from Manchester to France and soon I am off to New York from the comfort of my sofa. Today I have mostly spent watching this show

and reading this book


My mood was still not perfect today (big thanks again to Jen and Mitchy for being awesome friends today) and despite prepping the oats to make magic waffles I didn't want breakfast once I got back from dropping Rich off so I just settled for a lot of coffee and water. I unfortunately broke my lent agreement turns out I cannot give up caffeinated coffee so instead I am changing the rules and giving up treat nights. I don't need them and they are possibly now stunting my losses so once I have got weigh in over and done with Wednesday (and that wont be pretty). 

I did manage to have some lunch which was a very lazy affair I chopped up some mushrooms and added some mixed veg to a pasta n sauce and then added a pot of low low for two healthy extras. Cheesy pasta is good when you cant be bothered

Lazyitus was still very present at dinner time and I got Rich to help me make it as I couldn't be bothered to do anything. We settled on an omelette and sausages which went down well. I put some courgettes and mushrooms in mine

Once this has gone down this did peek my appetite for something sweet so I went for an old favourite alpen bars, marshmallows and a yogurt all mixed it. It hit the spot.

I am going to leave you all with some motivation something I found missing this week, this popped up on my newsfeed on facebook and is a good quote. I want to get to onederland (anyone who watches biggest loser will know that is the point when you get into the 100's) I am getting closer each weigh in


No comments:

Post a Comment