Wednesday 29 May 2013

Post weigh in blog

Just a quicky tonight as I am tired from a long day at work. I have been to weigh in tonight and faced the scales expecting a gain. I put on 1.5lbs tonight which in the grand scheme of things is not huge. I have still lost 3 stone 8lbs and that's nothing to be sniffed at.

I have looked at the graph on the main slimming world page and I seem to have gone up and down the same amount of lbs the last month or so. Obviously things have not been great recently so it's time to sort myself out and stayed glued to the bus. Luckily I have my determined head on plus Mitchy told me that if I fall of the wagon baby unicorns may die and I cannot have that on my conscience can I!

I will see you all tomorrow with a proper blog, thanks for reading xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment