Monday 24 December 2012

Tis the season to be a bad girl....

Oh dear...I have crashed the wagon. I tried to drive it in a straight line but veered off into kahlua and custard.

Yesterday was a weird day for some reason me and Rich woke up about 5.30am we ended up getting up and breakfast consisted of coffee. I then decided I was too tired so went back to bed for a nap. When I eventually got back up again I was hungry so cheesy pasta was on the menu.

It had extra mushrooms and garlic and herb philli and hit the right spot.

It was for a very lazy day for us I didn't fancy doing anything other than reading my book which I did until it was time to think about dinner. Now as I'd had a few days where I basically ate what I wanted I craved something healthy.

I decided to make a quorn mince cottage pie with carrot and swede mash on top. It was packed with courgettes, carrots, onions, garlic and mushrooms. I also added chopped tomatoes and some stock. We topped it with cheese too.


Even though this was packed full of superfree I wanted more with dinner. 

Lots of sprouts! I love sprouts and the huge amount of veg was satisfying. I have just noticed the Doug cameo on this one he is probably munching on something.

I did have a naughty pudding afterwards in the shape of a mincemeat filo and custard with a nice glass of kahlua.

Today has been a bit of a grab anything day whilst I have been packing and watching Nightmare Before Christmas. We are off to the midlands when Rich finishes work until boxing day so it is unlikely I will be blogging until Thursday. 

Merry Christmas to everyone I hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment