Sunday 5 January 2014

Lazy Sunday

I literally have done nothing today except watch TV or cook/eat and text Mitchy and Donna but I so love lazy Sundays. Ours started a bit earlier than I liked when our lovely neighbour rang our door bell to let us know she had tracked down our recycling bins that had gone missing. I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards so got up and headed downstairs.

Today seems to have flown by too and tomorrow it's work so I've been productive and prepared my breakfast and lunch and measured out my milk. It's so important to weigh and measure your healthy extras as it's easy to over syn if you don't. 

Food wise I am now on my 5th day straight of sticking too plan and enjoying my nommy food.
                    
You cannot beat a sw fry up and I'm a bit hooked on them at the moment. This one cost me 3syns for the quorn bacon and the flora on my HEB of toast.
                    
Lunch was pasta mixed with the leftover baked bean lasagne mix from last night served with my HEA of cheese and salad. 
                   
Dinner was he most epic roast! I made the yorkies and they turned out great the recipe is as follows (thanks to Tracy cairns)

50g self raising flour
100ml skimmed milk
1 egg

Mix together and if you have time refrigerate the batter. I sprayed the muffin tins in frylight and the popped the, in the oven for a few minutes to warm the oil. The mix takes 20 minutes to cook and they are so fab. They make 10 so work out as a syn each.

The whole meal was 4.5 syns for 3 yorkies and gravy. It was gorgeous and so nice and filling.
                   
Pudding was Blaumange which was just jelly and a muller light mixed together. The total came to 1.5 but we shared it so I've called it a syn for easy maths taking me to 8.5 for the day. I am now fully satisfied stomach wise and don't have room for my other HEB so not going to force it down this time. 

On that note I'm going to head to bed to curl up with my kindle or watch a tv show. Night night all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment