Wednesday 15 January 2014

Guess who's back

I went AWOL again didn't I...no blog in a week. Remember how I said the lurgy hit...well the lurgy got worse resulting in much snot much chesty coughs and general illness. I felt rubbish until Sunday when I began to feel human again.

Weigh in wasn't good this week I put on again but I have now received a fantastic motivation to stick to plan...me and my gorgeous fiance have booked our wedding date for 1st November this year. I don't want to look back in years to come and regret the size I am and not feel like a million dollars on our big day so I have 40 weigh ins to go and want to lose as much as possible...operation bride has commenced. Dress viewing and wedding fairs have been planned so I can double check the style of dress I have my heart set on looks right.

Apart from that life is quiet at the moment, work is good though I am returning home from each day feeling like a zombie...maths is hard!

Due to the zombie nature of my brain I'm heading to bed soon so will show you my food. I have had a lovely full day on plan today with some tasty food.
Breakfast is no surprise Dorset simply fruity muesli (HEB) with a banana and blueberries and yogurt.
Mid morning snack of chickpea dahl muffins and grapes.
Lunch pasta salad and fruit which was eaten at my desk after a visit to see the Apple genius' as my phone is evil. After some arguing with my network a new phone is on route.
Dinner Big Mac in a bowl (2 syns and HEA cheese) with sw chips.
Cookie crisps (4.5 syns) and rocky road hifi bars (HEB).

I had my other HEA for milk and had some remaining to make a hot chocolate to enjoy whilst writing this. My syns for today are 8.5 which is not shabby at all I am nice and full now.





No comments:

Post a Comment