Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sick girl blues

As the title may suggest I am yet again ill...I went back to work Monday thinking I was okay but clearly I wasn't. Another visit to the doctor and signed off again hopefully this will be the last time but the dumb labryndoodaa and vertigo is taking a while to shift! The doctor has reassured me it will go but being on the phones isn't ideal. The plan and blogging have taken a bit of back burner for a few days as I relied on noms cooked by Rich and focused more on resting and eating when I felt hungry or needed something. Today I have decided to make a real effort to get back on the bus and also focus on the doctors advice of rest.

I have spent most of the day on the sofa assisted by Doug watch TV including a lovely Studio Ghibli film Kiki's delivery service.
This evening has been filled with football and chatting to friends

Food Diary
Breakfast
Rice pudding with strawberries and a banana.

Lunch

'Heinz' soup with 3 babybels (HEA) followed by a bowl of fruit which I couldn't finish.

Dinner
Sausage pasta bake with 1 quorn hotdog (1 syn) 1 quorn low fat sausage (F) courgettes, peppers and pasta. The tomato sauce was some more of the fake heinz soup and then topped it with 40g of low fat chedder and 45g of feta (2 x HEB).

Pudding
A muller pudding (5 syns) and cola flavoured raisins (3.5) taking my total too 9.5 for the day.

I used my other HEA on coffee and also drunk water and a pepsi max during the day.

I will try and blog daily if I feel up to it but I am hoping I can stay on plan and keep the food simple.

Night night all xoxo




1 comment: