Wednesday 11 September 2013

Daring to be honest

Many of you out there would have heard of the weigh in twilight zone...the post weigh in time when nothing you eat matters as it is a free food time. I used to love this bubble I would come home from weigh in and have takeaway, cheesecake basically anything I could shove in my mouth. I made a concious decision to stop this as I was feeling rubbish every thursday morning and whilst it didn't effect my losses (or so I thought) it didn't help my mental state.

Tonight I have had a takeaway pizza...I wanted to be honest about this. I enjoyed it and it may have taken me slightly over the 105 mark but the prospect of cooking wasn't on the agenda tonight as I still feel too rubbish. I could have made Rich cook something but honestly I didn't want too. The difference between before and now is it is one meal and it will not lead to me falling off plan. Whether it will effect my loss next week I will see. 

I have been to weigh in tonight and put on half a pound, I am disappointed but realistic as my movement has been none existent I am taking medication and frankly feel rather poo so a loss would have surprised me. This doesn't take away from the fact that in the last three weeks I have lost 9lbs.

I have spent the majority of the day on the sofa under the blanket watching a mix of 24 and Downton Abbey. I am really fed up with being ill now but I hope it will pass soon. Dr Doug has been on the case today helping me feel less miserable.



Food wise with the exception of pizza was on plan and rather nom.

Breakfast of dorset fruit muesli with raspberries and grapes and a shape yogurt. 
Lunch was sweet potato, carrot and pepper soup (got to love freezer finds) and my HEA and HEB of ryvita and laughing cow cheese.

Dinner was the pizza...look away now if you don't want to see it
And that's all from me tonight...night night all xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Dr Doug is uuber cute. The teeny gain will probably just be water because your poorly and the pizza looks yummy! You no I'm hardly a saint at the moment but I am reliably informed that slimming world is a lifestyle choice and the odd takeaway here and there won't do much damage (it's the daily ones that I have daily that do it :D)

    Hope your feeling better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete