Tuesday 10 September 2013

Confessions of a dead girl

This will be a short blog tonight because I feel very poo and today I have done very little but sit on the sofa under my blanket watching 24. I have noticed that it seems to have turned into winter as I am freezing.

Tomorrow is weigh in and I am really not sure how it is going to go. I don't feel confident as despite being on plan I feel properly blah so hopefully the scales will be kind.

Food wise the order of the day has been simple stuff.

Food Diary
Breakfast
An aldi sub roll (2x HEB) with quorn low fat sausages and mushrooms. I also had a slice of low low cheese in there.

Lunch
Tomato and herb pasta n sauce with added spinach, broccoli and green beans. I also stirred in 5 laughing cow light triangles.

Dinner
Rich really wanted a chinese tonight and part of me the evil side was tempted to say sod it and have one because I didn't have the energy to cook but instead I picked the options. I had half a tub of mushroom rice with stir fried vegetables. It was pretty tasty and had lots of veggies in it. This is definitely progress for me as before hand I would have had whatever I fancied or insisted on doing a separate order for pizza.

Pudding
Melon and a muller mint dessert.

Sorry I am a dull blogger at the moment hopefully I will do something interesting once I'm better. Me and Rich have threatened to do some housework soon so that will be entertaining....honestly.....I'm not joking. The last time we did it Rich broke the hoover.....again....

I will leave you with this picture....someone wanted my melon
 Night night all xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon my lovely, am hoping the scales are kind as you have been super mega on plan despite feeling poopy xxx

    ReplyDelete