Thursday 26 September 2013

Another gain.....so what now

Despite declaring that I didn't want the shark to eat me I have still not managed to stay on the bus and due to this the unicorns have been crying.
I went to weigh in last night after missing last weeks and the scales showed a 6.5lbs gain. I expected a small gain but not that big and it really got to me. I did momentarily consider jacking in slimming world as it felt like a battle I wouldn't win but I had some great support last night and I can't and won't quit. The biggest problem recently is being ill it has knocked me for six. I don't feel like I have any energy to do anything and when I do try and do stuff I get dizzy. Then the meals become lazy and I go for convenience and junk rather than the healthy food that is so much better for me. 

I am going away this week to a game convention with Rich and this concerned me too as it would be too easy to go off plan and make the bad choices but today I have made a conscious decision to not fall into the trap of making bad decisions. I have packed alpen lights and will have fruit for breakfast, lunch can be jacket potatoes and then its only dinner that is a small issue but the hotel we are staying at has some good choices. It's going to be a case of trying to remain in control of what I am putting into my mouth.

I woke up this morning feel much more positive and trying to ensure that I got right back on the bus. If you want to join us on the bus then feel free to join our group The Big Purple Slimming World Bus stop the group is lovely and support is there when you need it. One really positive thing is I sent of my paperwork to sign back up my law course first stop criminal law. I cannot wait for the books to come now and get started. I decided to venture to Asda to get some stationary supplies

Apart from that today has been a lazy day we have a new sky plus box however I need to clear whats on the old one so I have been watching much tv whilst chatting to Mitchy and Donna. Doug has gone to stay with his Aunty Liz for the weekend so we are experiencing the house without him....its far too quiet and there is far too much spare on the sofa! Definitely missing my little man ;) my lovely friend Liz gave me this yummy looking cookie to nom on (though not had it yet)
Food wise it has been simple but on plan food and its good.

Food Diary
Breakfast
An old favourite but a goodie dorset simply fruity muesli (HEB) with yogurt and blueberries.

Lunch
Cheesy orzo (HEA and HEB) with mushrooms, leeks, onions and courgettes. 

Dinner
Three Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages, mash and veggies with gravy (1.5 syns).

Pudding
Fromage frais with white chocolate options (2 syns)  mixed in and 10 mini meringues (1.5 syns).

Anyway as I have mentioned I am away this week so I won't be updating my blog until Sunday night or Monday but there will be lots of pictures of food and other fun stuff! Night night all


No comments:

Post a Comment