Monday 24 June 2013

Cheesy Monday

So despite the promise that I would try and be more interesting today I haven't really done much to shout about. I got up dropped Rich off at work and then came home to commence the job hunt.

I did have a telephone interview today for a temp position so fingers crossed! I should find out in the next couple of days. 

Apart from that me and Rich have been watching lots of Arrested Development which we have just discovered, It's such an excellent show so if you get an opportunity to watch it I'd recommend it. 

I wasn't in the mood for breakfast this morning which was unusual for me so my first meal was at lunch time and you will not be surprised by it

Cheesy orzo with courgettes and mushrooms, it was really tasty but then you can't go wrong with cheesy orzo ;)

Dinner was bacon double cheeseburgers....don't worry they were slimming world friendly and also veggie friendly as I used quorn burgers and quorn bacon.

After not having breakfast the munchies kicked in so I had two puddings...on plan

Chocolate mousse followed by rice pudding with an activia banana toffee yogurt stirred in and banana.

I have experimented for breakfast tomorrow which will hopefully work! Thats me done for today though night night all xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment