Thursday 22 November 2012

Work done until..........(who knows)

I think the clouds in this area are really upset today they are crying torrential rain and its really windy stupid weather. I don't mind a bit of rain but this weather is stupid!

Anyway today was my last day at work until I have recovered from my surgery and as normal it was busy. I also got some news which I was pissed off about...okay that is an understatement. It had the chance of being a mood that would lead me to the shops but I was good and didn't run out to get chocolate.

On to the food for the day now I decided that breakfast may be boring you a bit at the moment as I tend to have the same thing monday-friday. Today was no different 40g dorset fruit muesli with fruit and yoghurt but I decided to add some friends into the picture so it looks more interesting.


Meet Agent 47 and squeeze dog.

The morning flew by again and I had decided on something a bit different for lunch and one of my favourite green day meals.



Jacket potato beans and cheese, I chopped up the babybels and mixed it in and it was really good and filling. I had some fruit too for my superfree side of things.

Four o clock came round too quick today and I left a few things outstanding but its too late to worry about them. The walk back to the car was not nice due to stupid weather and when I got in I took Doug out for a quick walk before deciding to have a nice bath. I then got on with dinner prep. I really fancied sausage and mash however I think Rich went a bit mental on the mash on my plate but I ate it all up.


The sausages are the Linda McCartney italian ones (1/2 syn each). I had some syn free gravy with it which I make by firstly frying of some onions and mushrooms then blitzing them into a puree. I then add veg stock and garlic and simmer it until its nice and thick. I really like this gravy and made extra for the freezer. The mash has half a tub of low low in it so it was nice and cheesy.

Rich had a gorgeous sticky toffee pudding with custard afterwards which made me fancy something sweet and whilst I wanted to wrestle Rich to the ground to steal his pudding I decided to be a good girl and have a rocky road hifi bar for 3 syns.


That brings my total for the day to 5.5 syns. The jacket pot is 1 syn (Mccain frozen jacket potato) and I used the felippo oil which is 1/2 syn for 7 sprays.

I'm going to be having an early night tonight as we need to be at the hospital at 7.45am. I'm not sure if I will be blogging tomorrow but I am sure I will ramble over the weekend. I am relaxing in front of the TV watching Dallas now nice bit of trash TV to finish the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment