Wednesday 11 December 2013

On the bus

Today has been a good day...why you ask? Well I managed to spend the whole day on plan and I managed to finish my essay and submit it! 
                          
I have been faffing around with this essay for too long so it's nice to have it in and waiting to be marked. I am having a break tomorrow unless I have any urges to study but plan to start the notes for my next one on Friday. 

Apart from studying today has not been overly interesting the shopping came from Asda and there was only one sub for once and i took Doug out for a walk. This evening has been filled with this man
        
and watching Arsenal. 

Food wise I have been firmly on plan today 
                       
1.5 syns for the quorn bacon and 1 for the 2 tbsp of tomato sauce. The rest was free.
                        
321 tomato soup using 3 tins of chopped tomatoes, 2 tins of baked beans and 1 tin of carrots along with 3 little pickled onions. I had a cheese toastie too (HEA and HEB) and it was fab.
                         
Afterwards I had some mango and melon with a weight watchers dessert yogurt.
                         

Chinese style curry sauce made with cauliflower sw chips and egg fried rice. The sauce was a great success I added boiling water to the cauliflower along with a chicken stock pot, 3 tbsp of curry powder and 3 tbsp of soy sauce. It made tons so I have some for the freezer now. I had courgette, onion and mushrooms with mine and Rich had chicken. 
                         
I ended the day on 9.5 syns (3 for the danio 3 for the bubbly bite and 1 for the advent chocolate) along with my final HEB.

Day one done and dusted tomorrow brings much walking (stupid electrics on the car) and Christmas movies I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment