Monday 2 December 2013

Is it Monday

Being off work at the moment is certainly making me lose track of days. I actually had to check it was Monday and not a bank holiday though I think this is because Rich is off for the next two weeks on his ps4liday i.e two weeks to play his new console.

My aim for the day was to do some studying as I still have an essay to write....I managed to write another 300 words which isn't spectacular but it was still progress.
                         
I find it hard to study without background noise so I put on one of my favourite shows to keep me entertained.
                         
I adore the Gilmore Girls and I have watched it so many times.

Apart from my poor attempts at studying I tried for read some more of my book today but Doug had other ideas.
                         
Food wise it has been a good day on plan and heavy on the superfree side which was kind of accidental but was satisfying.
                         
A mushroom courgette and onion omelette with my HEA of cheese.
                         
Cauliflower pizza topped with tomato purée mushrooms and courgette. I made the pizza base by wizzing the cauli in the food processor then adding an egg and 40g of cheese. I shaped the base then baked it for 15 minutes until it has hardened. I then added the toppings and a further 40g of cheese so two HEB's used and baked for a further 15 minutes. 
                          
A roast dinner with a lot of superfree. The only syns were for the gravy (1.5) it was so yummy and I am lucky I do love my veg.
                           
Pudding danio (2.5) persimmon two bubbly bites (6) and advent chocolate (1) taking the total too 11.

I am going to settle downw nd watch an old vampire show now night night all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment