Wednesday 9 April 2014

Like a Boomerang

I'm like a boomerang I dissapear but always come back so I am back again to entertain the masses (maybe...). I did actually start this blog last week but illness took over.

So lets zoom back to Tuesday and what started as a normal work day. I woke up feeling not right but thought I was just tired so plodded off to work and got started on my day. By 9am I was feeling very odd, I felt like the room was spinning around me but I decided to ignore it and drink more water unfortunately it didn't go away and the dizzy feeling kept getting worse along with nausea. By 11 I knew I couldn't stay at work so after a chat with my boss I headed home. 

Once I got home I parked myself on the sofa and rested with the intention of calling the doctor for afternoon surgery as soon as they reopened from lunch. I didn't manage this as fell asleep on the sofa and woke up nearly 3 hours later having missed the opportunity.
Thanks to my gorgeous friend I managed to get to weigh in which I am glad I did as the scales showed me an amazing 7lb loss!! I was over the moon as that is a good chunk of my hideous gain gone.

The rest of the week was taken up with sitting on the sofa feeling sorry for myself and watching many superhero movies.  The diagnosis from the doctor was Gastroenteritis and vertigo on top. I faced the scales again last night with a gain again. I am really annoyed with myself at the moment as after the big loss I managed to put half of it back on. I need to get back on the wagon as it is just stupid.

So that's what I did today, I was back at work thankfully and back into a routine which always helps me stick to plan. Work flew by and me and Mitchy made plans for our Maycation which is going to be so much fun. Food wise the day has looked like this
 Weetabix choc minis (HEB) fruit and yogurt with a coffee (HEA used throughout the day)
 Mid morning snack
 Quorn BBQ fillets and salad with fruit
 Bit of relaxation time with the last of my HEA of milk and my book.
Quorn meatballs in a homemade tomato sauce with tagliatelle and topped with HEA of cheese. The garlic bread was made using a weight watchers petit pain (HEB) with 1tbsp of flora lighter than light and garlic frylight.
 TV snacks 10 syns taking my total too 11.5.

Hopefully I can get back into the habit of following the plan and blogging.  Night night all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment